Pacific Alumni Online Services
Welcome to Pacific Alumni Online Services! This free, secure and interactive website is designed to keep alumni and friends in touch with one another and Pacific.
What is an online community?
An online community is an internet site that eliminates geographic boundaries. Pacific’s family is a broad one that consists of over 50,000 alumni spread out over the 50 United States and countless countries worldwide. Pacific's online community will reconnect classmates with each other regardless of location.
To protect alumni contact information, our online community is username and password protected by requiring that alumni be authenticated as members of the Pacific alumni community before gaining access to the website. To register, click on "First Time User" under member tools.
Features of the Pacific Alumni Online Community include…
- Update your contact information through your own personal page
- Search for and email members of your class
- Post messages to other alumni via alumni message boards
- Create a classified listing to promote your business, sell merchandise or find roommates
- Join the Alumni Career Network, an alumni-alumni mentoring database
- Join the Alumni Mentor Network, an alumni-student mentoring database
What if I registered to the old online community?
If you are one of the over 5,000 alumni who registered to our original online community, your information will be transferred directly to the new site and you will be able to log-in using your same username and password. Head to www.pacificalumni.org and check out the new features that our website has to offer!
How do I become a member of the online community?
Registering is easy. You just need your 988 number, first and last name. Click "First Time Login" at your top right. Don’t know your 988 number? Contact the Pacific Alumni Association at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 946-2391.